Business continuity and recovery plan
You want to equip your company with technical procedures and measures
necessary for a recovery of activity in case of disaster or major incident?
During an audit, our engineers analyse the potential risks and impacts on the preservation of your data as well as the recovery time.
They then build a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) with recovery procedures and prepare the technical device.
Anticipate the risks
To ensure a quick recovery in the event of an incident, we design the procedures and devices for restarting the IS:
- Identification of risks and potential impacts, definition of critical and priority perimeters
- Implementation of backup and replication mechanisms
- Data centre, remote site or full cloud DRP solution
- Update of the DRP according to the evolutions of your infrastructure
Deploy the disaster recovery plan
In the event of a disaster or major incident, we trigger the Disaster recovery Plan in accordance with established procedures:
- Application of the IS restart procedure
- Starting the secondary infrastructure in “best effort” or according to predefined SLAs
- Mobilisation of teams of specialists and help desk at any time 24/7/365
Our selection of technologies
Our engineers assist you in defining the most suitable DRP plan for your company and the criticality of its activities
- Strategic Audit & ConsultingDesign and integration of your DRP
- Documentation of disaster recovery processes
- Maintenance and support