Codalis is the only official Good Technology partner for the “Suisse Romande” French speaking part of Switzerland. Since 2011, our certified engineers deploy the solution across multiple sectors (banking, family office, trading etc.)
The Good for Enterprise and Good Dynamics solutions provide a secure container that separates professional content from personal data.
Good For Enterprise Suite provides secure email, calendar and contacts data, aswell as a web browser and document storage space
Good Dynamics Suite is a development platform that enables enterprises and application vendors to create secure mobile applications. Good already has a secure application ecosystem (content management, CRM, Instant Messaging etc.)
To register for a free demo click below :
Request a demo
Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
Manage and secure mobile apps, data, and devices.
- Reduce costs and simplify management of your mobile fleet
- Secure applications, data and peripheral devices
- Gives the user freedom regarding personal use
- Conforms to security requirements and corporate compliance
Mobile Device Management ( MDM )
Provide control and manage mobile devices.
- Configure and manage devices remotely
- Lock or erase the device remotely
- Automate supply of the device, assignments strategies and configurations, role changes and device deactivations
- Simplified User Setup for registration
- Define and deploy various device security policies
- A single console to monitor and manage devices
- Deployed on-site, in the cloud, or hybrid
Mobile Content Management ( MCM )
Securely edit, store and share content.
- Application encryption and data protection to meet employee needs in terms of sharing documents and other types of content
- Give your users the most comprehensive and secure document management solution, regardless of the location that data is stored (on the local device, in email, in SharePoint, on file shares,in box, or across multi-device synchronisation)
Mobile Application Management ( MAM )
Manage apps on any device.
- Manage applications on all kinds of mobile devices
- Secures applications through containerization, particularly through the development kit (SDK)
- An Enterprise Application Store which provides a continous single access for the distribution of public or private applications for employees and accredited members of the company.
- Apply your security policies – Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Create reports to evaluate the success of your applications