Deploy iOS updates a few clicks and without manual intervention of your IT department.
Reduce your telecom costs by limiting access to certain applications from abroad.
Achieve iOS migration by your users without preparing your mobile fleet.
iOS 9 will allow you to perform :
Enrole your devices :
With the release of iOS 9, Apple offers to subscribe to the DEP (Device Enrollement Program) in order to facilitate the registration of your Apple devices on your MDM platform. This program will allow you to:
- Lock your terminal on your MDM
- Establish over the air surveillance on your devices ( Over The Air)
- Simplify terminal commissioning by eliminating the iOS setup steps
If you choose to enroll your devices onto your MDM via this program, you will have new management options ( described below ) .
New management options :
- Detection of iOS updates on iOS 9 using DEP devices.
- If you want to force the installation of an updated iOS, your terminal must be managed
- Manage public applications on your mobile fleet even if it’s the user who installed them .
- Installing applications via the VPP (Volume Purchase Program ) without Apple user ID.
- Control network access by application
- Example : Block YouTube when devices are roaming (abroad)